We are looking for a part-time (24h/week) Office Manager (m/f/d) working with our German team at our office in Berlin.
DK&A is a product design studio with nearly 50 designers and engineers in Finland (Helsinki), Germany (Berlin), Poland (Wroclaw) and the US (LA & Seattle). Our company was founded by people who believed that there's a better way to define "work". We are giving our best to find a place for every new associate to experience the values DK&A is built upon: freedom, trust, challenge, purpose and creativity.
As Office Manager you will work closely with our management team to organize life in and around the office, including: + Design, implementation and optimisation of office processes + Organisation of office equipment + Organisation and planning of events + On-boarding of new employees + Administrative tasks (e.g. processing of holiday requests, support of the accounting agency, collecting and processing of receipts)
We offer a flat hierarchy, a relaxed working environment with highly flexible working times and remote work possibilities (a lot of us have kids, we know how it is).
- Love to learn and are always hungry to become better in your area of expertise
- Can adapt quickly to new challenges and situations
- Have a keen eye for the details and solid organisational skills
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and coaching others
- Value a trusting and transparent work environment and contribute actively to it
You shine in:
- Great communication skills
- Working independently and self guided
- Anticipating challenges and needs rather than reacting to them
- Fluent English and German language skills
You can also impress us by:
- Experience working as an administrator for a creative agency
- Experience in accounting or bookkeeping