Fullstack Developer in Helsinki or Oulu
- Love to learn and are always hungry to become better in your area of expertise
- Can adapt quickly to new environments, technologies, challenges, and people
- Are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge, sparring with others, and enable people in learning new skills
- Understand the big picture and complexity from the client’s point of view
- Value trusting and transparent work environment and contribute embracing it
- Value a strong team culture as opposed to a hero culture and are interested in nurturing it
- Professional experience with NodeJs and building restful APIs
- Familiar with one front end framework – eg. React, Vue, Angular – you name it.
- Able to deploy and manage what you build
- Curious and creative mindset, attention to details, with a hands-on attitude
- Good understanding of product development and product management
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Knowledge of server side rendering web applications with tools like NextJS or Nuxt
- Knowledge of building restful APIs with GraphQL query language
- Understanding how to build DevOps toolchain including infrastructure as code, automation, Continuous Deployments, application monitoring
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration of applications with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with building and managing robust relational database systems
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary and international teams
What we have to offer:
- Multi-disciplinary teams without silos
- Work as teams applying pair programming, code reviews and giving support you to grow as developer
- Continuous learning, mentoring and support to explore multi-disciplinary skill sets
- Agile project management with Scrum and Kanban
- Flat organisational structure giving chance to every associate to make an impact
- Technology agnosticity, you have the freedom to choose the tools you want to work with and enable you to solve the right problems
- Freedom to work in remote or on site
- Modern offices in central location of Helsinki and Oulu, including gym and weekly gatherings
- Safe and open environment to be yourself!
How to apply?
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunning, Kruger & Associates is a digital design and engineering consultancy driven by people and culture. We solve complex problems, simply, with our business, design, and technology skills alongside more elusive tools like empathy, humility, and Scandinavian finesse. We call this Minimum Viable Magic™.
We at DK&A are passionate about redefining “work”. In fact, we want to destroy those old habits that for too long have taken control of our lives. Freedom, trust, challenges, purpose, and creativity. Those are the key elements we will offer you.