Lead/Principal, Product in Helsinki
We are looking for leaders to our Helsinki studio. As a lead at DK&A, you run client projects with meaningful support from others, a strong mandate and minimum oversight.
You lead our approach, the product vision and often also the team. While you’re not always responsible for timelines & budgets, you certainly care about delivering quality effectively and on time.
You can come from a business, design or tech background.
- Are driven, curious and hungry to become even better at what you do
- Are passionate about creating impact
- Enjoy helping people learn and grow
- Won’t give up until you understand the big picture
- Value a trusting & transparent work environment and want to leave your mark in it
- Value a strong team culture as opposed to a hero culture and are interested in nurturing it
- Are confident and have a track record that supports your confidence
- 9+ years of professional experience in Product Design. This role can be fitted to your level of seniority.
- Proven track record of successful project deliveries
- The ability to lead with strategists, business designers/owners and insight leads.
- Excellent capabilities in thinking in terms of systems and mid/long-term change
- A hands-on mindset and excellent skills in relevant practices that you want to polish even further
- Excellent workshop & process facilitation skills
- A curious and creative mindset, attention to details and a hands-on attitude
- Passion to drive and develop the practices for design quality and competence growth
- Fluent English language skills
You shine in:
- Transformative, big ideas and communicating their value
- Painting a clear picture of what would enable the required changes your ideas propose
- Leading multi-disciplinary creative teams of highly-performing and driven professionals
You can impress us with:
- Fluent Finnish language skills
- Excellent visual design skills, perhaps even brand or marketing skills
- End-to-end ownership in client projects from sales to delivery
- A wide network of professional connections within different communities
How to apply?
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your application to email@example.com.
Dunning, Kruger & Associates is a digital design and engineering consultancy driven by people and culture. We solve complex problems, simply, with our business, design, and technology skills alongside more elusive tools like empathy, humility, and Scandinavian finesse. We call this Minimum Viable Magic™.
We at DK&A are passionate about redefining “work”. In fact, we want to destroy those old habits that for too long have taken control of our lives. Freedom, trust, challenges, purpose and creativity. Those are the key elements we will offer you.