Office Coordinator in Oulu
- Employment type: permanent, full-time
- Background: Graduated (for example BBA) and working experience as General Assistant, Office Manager or similar position
- Location: Oulu, Valkea shopping center, Isokatu
- Start date: according to agreement
Dunning, Kruger & Associates is a creative agency specialized in digital products and services and part of The North Alliance family. We offer clients our expertise in design and development in Finland, Germany, and Poland. We’re young but growing fast –so far, we have 80+ experts working with digital services.
Office Coordinator’s role
We offer you a position with varied tasks in office, finance, and HR administration at our Oulu studio. You’ll work with e.g.
- Head of Oulu Studio, Heli
- CFO, Visa (Helsinki)
- General assistant, Alexandra (Oulu)
- General assistant, Ola (Wroclaw)
- HR, Anna & Paula (Helsinki)
Your main task will be to ensure the smooth run of our Oulu studio. One of the most important tasks for you is to be there for the people working at the studio – a helping hand, source of knowledge & support. Friendly attitude is a highly valued and needed quality in this position.
Your tasks will include administrative and organisational support for company management e.g.
- Keeping the office space neat and comfortable
- Ordering office supplies, refreshments and office equipments
- Monitoring staff hour tracking and administering the hour tracking system
- Onboarding new employees
- Assisting in financial administration
- Planning and organizing company events and other activities
- Thinking about the ways to make our workplaces even better and more enjoyable for our associates
In addition, your role will include general assistive duties like running errands, assisting with meeting arrangements and carrying out executive assistant work.
We’re offering you an attractive opportunity to work in a creative environment full of talented and really nice people. We want to offer all of our employees not only competitive employee benefits but cool office spaces (including gym), fun after work activities and an awesome organisation where each employee is valued and welcomed as they are.
What we expect from you
You’re graduated from a degree in a relevant field (for example business administration). You are fluent in Finnish and English, both spoken and written, since our staff is international as well as many of our customers. Knowledge of German is an advantage, since one of our studios is located in Germany.
- resourceful and enterprising
- energetic and productive
- able to multitask when necessary
- able to prioritize tasks
- efficient and well organized
- interested in creating a positive and inspiring employee experience
- enjoy learning new things
- have a passion for developing and fine tuning processes
- have excellent communication skills and want to help create a fun and energetic working environment.
It’s a big plus if you have a car at your disposal and experience in digital development companies.
Send your application and CV as soon as possible, but latest by September 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll start reviewing applications right away and will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. If possible, please send your application documents as one PDF file to make handling them easier. Please also include your salary request and the date you would be able to start. We also appreciate recommendations from previous employers.
For more information, please contact
- Heli Jeskanen in Oulu about the office and the general questions about the company, +358 50 502 0719
- Paula Pennanen in Helsinki +358 44 222 1666 for more detailed description about the duties