Senior iOS Engineer
DK&A is a digital design and engineering consultancy driven by people and culture. We are looking for an iOS Developer (5+ years of professional experience) to turn great ideas into well-designed, tested, and executed digital products. If this sounds fun, send us your CV.
23 520 – 29 400 PLN + vat (B2B)
18 500 – 22 400 PLN (employment)
- Love to learn and are always hungry to become better in your area of expertise
- Can adapt quickly to new environments, technologies, challenges, and people
- Are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge, sparring with others, and enable people in learning new skills
- Understand the big picture and complexity from the client’s point of view
- Value trusting and transparent work environment and contribute embracing it
- Value a strong team culture as opposed to a hero culture and are interested in nurturing it
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of iOS, Swift,
- Curious and creative mindset, attention to detail, with a hands-on attitude
- Good understanding of product development and product management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Android, Kotlin, CI/CD
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary and international teams
Our work methodology:
- Agile management: Scrum, Kanban
- Issue tracking tool: Jira
- Knowledge repository: GitLab, Google Docs
- Code reviews: GitLab, GitHub
- Version control system: GIT
- Build server: GitLab
- Pair programming, static code analysis
- Not finding what you like? Don’t worry, you have the freedom to choose the tools you want to work with.
How to apply?
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your application to email@example.com.
Dunning, Kruger & Associates is a digital design and engineering consultancy driven by people and culture. We solve complex problems, simply, with our business, design, and technology skills alongside more elusive tools like empathy, humility, and Scandinavian finesse. We call this Minimum Viable Magic™.
We at DK&A are passionate about redefining “work”. In fact, we want to destroy those old habits that for too long have taken control of our lives. Freedom, trust, challenges, purpose, and creativity. Those are the key elements we will offer you.