Senior Product Designer in Helsinki & Oulu
We are looking for designers to turn insight and ideas into well designed, crafted, tested, and executed digital products and services that make a difference. Your main task is to design digital products throughout every stage of the design process for our customers – including visual design.
- Love to learn and are always hungry to become better in your area of expertise
- Can adapt quickly to new environments, technologies, challenges and people
- Are passionate about exceeding customer expectations
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge, sparring others and enable people in learning new skills
- Understand the big picture and complexity from the client’s point of view
- Value trusting and transparent work environment and contribute embracing it
- Value a strong team culture as opposed to a hero culture and are interested in nurturing it
- Excellent visual design skills
- Solid experience in design practices such as User-Centered Design, UI Design, UX Design, Usability, Accessibility
- Experience in leading client projects with a team of multiple designers and preferably developers
- 5+ years of professional experience in Product Design. This role can be fitted to your level of seniority.
- Experience in designing excellent user experiences across multiple channels and digital platforms (e.g. mobile, web)
- Experience in prototyping
- Basic understanding of common technologies
- Good understanding of product development and product management
- Solid presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent English language skills
- A curious and creative mindset, attention to details, with a hands-on attitude
You can impress us by:
- Fluent Finnish language skills
- Experience in coaching and mentoring other designers to learn and grow
- Understanding on methodologies and tools to gather user needs, co-create with users and facilitate user testing sessions
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary and international teams
- Good workshop & process facilitation skills
- Product team leadership skills
- Skills in front-end development
How to apply?
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your application and portfolio to email@example.com.
Dunning, Kruger & Associates is a digital design and engineering consultancy driven by people and culture. We solve complex problems, simply, with our business, design, and technology skills alongside more elusive tools like empathy, humility, and Scandinavian finesse. We call this Minimum Viable Magic™.
We at DK&A are passionate about redefining “work”. In fact, we want to destroy those old habits that for too long have taken control of our lives. Freedom, trust, challenges, purpose and creativity. Those are the key elements we will offer you.