Senior React Native Developer in Helsinki & Oulu
We are looking for a React Native Developer (+3 years of professional experience) to turn insight and ideas into well-designed, tested, and executed digital products.
We are looking for someone who
- Understands and shapes product requirements.
- Develops digital products throughout every stage of the development process.
- Delivers production-ready, functional, and tested code & oversees implementation.
- Helps with the sales efforts: proposes how to help customers and estimates how much effort it will take.
- Wants to learn a ton from working together with world class engineers and designers.
- Gets a kick out of working in a multinational project environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience in development
- Knowledge of React Native with native Android & IOS modules
- Programming with TypeScript, REST
- Curious and creative mindset, attention to details, with a hands-on attitude
- Good understanding of product development and product management
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Swift, Kotlin or Flutter
- Native Android or IOS development experience
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience in working in multi-disciplinary and international teams
Our work methodology:
- Agile management: Scrum, Kanban
- Code reviews: GitLab, GitHub
- Cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Pair programming, static code analysis
- Not finding what you like? Don’t worry, you have freedom to choose the tools you want to work with.
- Last but not least – you are not alone! At DK&A we always work in teams. We believe in open and collaborative culture: non-corporative, transparent and low hierarchy organisation makes living and working easier.
How to apply?
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your application to email@example.com
Dunning, Kruger & Associates is a digital design and engineering consultancy driven by people and culture. We solve complex problems, simply, with our business, design, and technology skills alongside more elusive tools like empathy, humility, and Scandinavian finesse. We call this Minimum Viable Magic™.
We at DK&A are passionate about redefining “work”. In fact, we want to destroy those old habits that for too long have taken control of our lives. Freedom, trust, challenges, purpose, and creativity. Those are the key elements we will offer you.